Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A Merry New Year it was...

We left the kids at their great aunt's house, to be crazily spoiled and loved upon, while we headed out into the quickly falling snow towards my sister's house and their yearly New Year's party...
Not even remotely sad to see us go... It was definitely one of the tamest parties we've been to at their house, what with many people cancelling due to the snow, my pregnant sister and her designated husband, but we still had fun. My BIL loves to ring in the new year as it hits every time zone, so we got to toast 2008 many times...
We picked the kids up this morning and found a disaster zone, but their aunt doesn't care. She had a lovely brunch for us, and then we headed home, in MORE falling snow.... Justin's nest...




The lovely window seat...

Rinny and the hugest cat in the world...

We tried to go sledding today, but the drifting snow on the road was so scary, that I turned around with the boys. They were not amused, but I hate driving in bad weather. Especially with the kids in the car.

Hope you had a good one. I'm tired. I am headed to bed soon, and Patrick is off to his new job in the morning. Crossing my fingers that this one is a good fit!

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails