Monday, January 07, 2008

Here comes the rain, again...


All of you Illinois residents can blame Patrick for your bad weather tonight. It only ever storms this badly when he leaves for the week. Although, I loved walking to school today in just our shirts and feeling the warm breezes in JANUARY for cripe's sake, I would have rather had icy weather and no potential tornadoes in the freakin winter, thankyouverymuch.

(ah yes. There's the hail outside... lovely.)

I have begun painting!! There is a whole section that I managed to paint the border of during Corinne's nap today. It's a warm brown that will blend in with the other painted walls. I had thought of a different color, but when I actually put the samples on my wall? I just couldn't picture an entire room in that color. So! Brown it is. Should hide the dirt from 3 kids better, anyway, right?


And just so you all can know that I am NOT a neatnick, perfect person (cuz I know you were ALL thinking that. I exude that in my personality, I know...) here are some pictures of my house (if the lightning doesn't zap my computer first. Type faster! No fancy stuff!!) as they really are...


This IS a cleanish boys' room... Trust me....



Yes, my blinds are a bit broken, and there is laundry on the floor. But the walls! See the walls? That's what I did the LAST time Patrick was out of town!And my baby daughter's room... Ok, so the border slightly curves up in the corner... Your point?



At least she gets to wake up to butterflies and fairies over her every morning...

Come on. Show me your messes, if you dare!

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails