Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Again, with the "I'm so busy, woe is me" post? You all must be getting tired with these, nu?

Ok, ok. I'm fatigued. Exhausted. Emotionally and physically spent. I am NEEDING This weekend away with Patrick like an addict needs crack. I miss him. I hardly ever see him, and the kids? Yeah. They're having a phone relationship with Daddy. Sucks big time.

BUT. I get him ALL TO MYSELF this weekend!!! :) :) :) :)

I'm currently shovelling chili into my mouth at a record speed. I have a list of a gazillion chores to do tomorrow and can't imagine having the energy to do any of them, but I must get some sleep to at least give myself the benefit of the doubt. Wish me luck.

Probably won't post till after our vacation, so I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Man... TEN YEARS. Maybe I'll post my montage for him here first. Because, seriously? When will he get a chance to watch it? Grrrr....

View this montage created at One True Media
Ten years!
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails