Friday, August 10, 2007

One. Hundred. And. Two.

Hot.

Nuff said.
----
Went to the Health Department for Evan and Corinne's immunizations today as our new insurance still hasn't sent the cards. Figures, eh? We FINALLY, after 8 years of parenting, have an insurance company that COVERS immunizations, and they're dragging their feet on the cards, so I STILL have to go to the county for them. Sigh...

Wouldn't be so bad if I had a more general idea of how long it would take to get in and out of there. As it was, we spent 2 hours there!

But, aside from tears and a bit of whining, it wasn't awful.

We did, however run into my dad's first cousin that I haven't seen in over 10 years!! What a shocker! Got to say hi and pass along some love. Small world...

Ok, well Evan just ran outside (icky!! HOT!) and I have to go monitor so have a great weekend! We hope to finally hit the pool!
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails