Thursday, February 08, 2007

Can we expense this?

I just found out that Patrick is going to be in Toronto in a week for a whole week. Grrrr... So. I did what any intelligent wife would do. I wrote a list and I'm off to Wal-Mart to buy paint for our bedroom. Damnit, I am NOT happy about being alone all week, so the least I can have is a bedroom that is decorated! We have been here for over 2 years and have YET to paint our room. It is the bland white walls that (I think) is the original paint from it being built about 7 years ago! Flat, marked up, and BORING. We have a bedspread and curtains that I like, but I never got around to the finishing touch which is painting big maroon and deep pink squares all over our walls. It WILL look good. Damnit.

And I just have to wonder, can we write this off as a travel expense?
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails