Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Pictures!

Just some photos from Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for my darling hubby (insert me fake-gagging on the cuteness here...)



And for my beautiful kids!

Corinne had a bit too much turkey, eh? It was so cute! And with the Thanksgiving bib and all! Perfect.


Me, my mom and my sisters made many MANY cookies the day after turkey day. I was getting a little punchy in the one photo... We tend to get very silly!


And finally, some pics from the tree farm on that Saturday (gorgeous out!). We had a really nice time and had lots of cookies, hot cider and hot chocolate. The tree farm is PERFECT. They are kind and courteous and all of their trees are inexpensive and perfectly trimmed. Gotta love it!
And, apparently, anytime is a good time for a sword fight...

3 comments:

Jen said...

All of that looks like so much fun!!! Cherish all of it!!!

SOme of my best chidhood memories are from cutting our Christmas tree, I loved those times.

Overwhelmed! said...

Oh, I love all the pictures you've shared. Fantastic! :) That's a lot of cookies you baked!

Thanks for your kind comment on my Adoption #2- We’ve Got a Lead! post. I do appreciate it!

Michelle said...

great pictures! Gotta love the one where she fell asleep in the high chair!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails