Saturday, November 04, 2006

second grade jokes

How typical is this?

(on the car ride home from school)
Me - Hey Justin! What'd you do in school today?
Justin - Um... I forgot. (we haven't pulled out of the parking lot yet)

(later, on the ride home from Cub Scouts)
Justin - Hey Mommy! What's your name?
Me - Uh, Tracey.
Justin - Hey Mommy! What color is the sky?
Me - Uh, blue. (man, is my kid losing brain cells or what?)
Justin - Hey Mommy! Which way am I pointing?
Me - Up.
Justin -HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Tracey Blew Up!!! Tracey Blew UP!!!!
Me - grooaaaannnn.....

Why is it that he can remember dozens of jokes from the lunch room but not to bring home his assignment notebeook?

I'll post some more of his rib-cracking jokes later. Gotta keep you in suspense....

I finally updated with more jokes! See here!!

6 comments:

beth said...

Oh that's just pure brilliance. Looking forward to more of those!

Mike said...

Funny moments, huh?

My 3-year loves to tell jokes, too.

"Daddy, what did the popsicle say to the sky?" he would ask.

"I don't know," I would say. "What did the popsicle say?"

He'll pause a second and say, "I don't know, too. Ha-ha-ha."

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Michelle said...

Looking forward to more of his jokes!

Did you ever find pandy bear?

Jamie said...

A child's sense of humor, we should all be so lucky!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

No, sadly, Pandy is still missing, Michelle...

Slackermommy said...

Too funny! That joke has been circulating in my car too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails