Sunday, November 26, 2006

a quickie

Long weekend. Fun, but long. Sick baby, teething, temper tantrums, tree cutting/decorating, Justin just spilled my glass of wine (last in the house), and I almost burned my face off when I looked down at the stove burner to see why it wasn't lighting (genius). I am in a REALLY bad mood. Breakdown mode mood... Corinne is standing at the gate whining and screaming... still. 3 days of it... Arguments are flying. Much yelling. Much anger. Need to get a grip on things.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hang in there Tracey, it is part of life.....and you are NOT alone. Been there..BEEEEEEENNNNN ThErE!!!!!! LEt me knwo if there is anything I can do....jnifred@wi.rr.com...if you are slightly like me you won;t be able to find my numebr or email.... :)

Lei said...

hold on tight! this too shall pass!

Related Posts with Thumbnails