Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ma na ma na

Doo doo dee doo doo...

The boys growling like dinos at the Milwaukee zoo's dino exhibit this summer.
Me and Corinne at the 4th of July party

Corinne, less than thrilled over something...
Me and the boys at The Great Wolf Lodge in Wis Dells this summer. I couldn't turn the photo around! Doh! See our cool airbrushed tattoos?

Corinne going piggy back in her sling.

Tomorrow is my 9 year anniversary with Patrick! I'm off to tweak a photo montage I'm putting together for him to watch before he heads off to work in the morning. Later gators.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

happy anniversary! Bet the photo slide show will be a big hit!

Mike said...

Congratulations.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Type (little) a aka Michele said...

OMG- Is that the huge indoor water park? I heard of it I think.

What I don't know is, what are the Wisconsin Dells? I always thought it was a minor league ball team.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

LOL Wisconsin Dells is a natural area of "dells" (sandstone cliff-like beautiful water features...)

And we were at the Great Wolf Lodge which is only one of dozens of huge indoor and outdoor waterparks in the Dells. Lots of stuff to do, as well. But a bit of a drive from New York for you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails