Thursday, August 17, 2006

You know you're an addict when...

Hi, my name is Tracey, and I am a sling addict.

It's true. I am sooo not a really granola-type mom (although I was in college, but I digress). But I am definitely looking more and more the part these days. Right now, I am wearing my baby on me in an old bedsheet that I made into a temporary sling.

And you know what? I really like it! I might have to actually (gasp) MAKE my own slings!! Especially for days like today when she's all congested and wants to be held. Can't blame her, but my left hand is slightly arthritic and has been very painful lately. So again, thank God for the sling. But My Maya sling was in the car, and I'm still in jammies, so I rooted around for a sheet, and presto! I feel so cool!

Wish I had a digital... Maybe I'll take a pic to post in the future. Yeah. Me in my jammies and crazy bedhead... looking pretty hot.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Well that was creative of you! Glad the sheet worked out for making the sling :)

Lara said...

Very creative! Don't you just love it when you come up with a fabulous idea?

I really wanted to like the sling (baby carrier) but I just couldn't. Something about a bad back and carrying around a 10.8 pound baby (at birth). Ya. I think that was it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails