Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tuesday...

Ahhhh... peace! My mother in law has the boys in Chicago for the day, Corinne is napping, my coffee is reheated and waiting for me... I have a fruit salad made for dinner and chicken and sausage ready to make into Jambalaya tonight. The house isn't as messy as it COULD be, so YAY for that. I am happy.

Except Patrick is going out of town tomorrow for the rest of the week. Boo... We will be having a lovely fire in our new firepit that he dug out, lined with flagstone, and actually completed!! I'm so proud. He is a great idea man. LOVES to make plans, think up cool things to do, and even starts a lot of them... And doesn't always have the follow-thru needed to complete the project. BUT. Our firepit is DONE. So YAY for my hubby and I'll be having a wine cooler with him around the fire tonight!

---
It's so amazing to me that things are SO easier when I just have the one baby to take care of! I guess it's all a matter of perspective, when it comes to ease or stress. I can't imagine the in's and out's of parenting 5 or 6 kids, but I'm sure a mom of 1 can't imagine parenting my 3 monsters, either.

La la la... I'm a little bored and have nothing else to say, but I have no one bugging me so I feel compelled to write SOMETHING!! Seize the day!!!

Or not. I guess I'll blog browse for a bit and then off to some lovely housework!!

Toodles.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hope you enjoyed your day of peace! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails