Sunday, July 02, 2006

Squish, giggle, squish, giggle, ewww....

Yeah. I'm sure you can just guess what I'm typing about.

Poopy diaper.

Baby that "crawls" on butt and scoots.

Not a good combination.

Especially since I was unloading my van with dh after our weekend trip to Milwaukee (fun. more later) and didn't get to notice the poop trail across the carpet until too late. Again - Ewwww...I type this while listening to the fireworks going off in my neighborhood and hoping that our house doesn't catch on fire. Mind you - I live in Illinois where it's ILLEGAL to light fireworks. Hmmm... Wonder where they all came from? WISCONSIN. (I'll admit that Patrick picked up some as well on our way home.)

But I'm not joking here! The house has literally shaken a few times from the "boomers"!! Crazy!

Ok. I'm off again to settle the kids down cuz it's so freakin loud! Hope the baby doesn't wake up.

5 comments:

andria said...

They are illegal in our county in Texas, but that never stops our neighbors. They start the few days before a holiday and go at least a week after and then until 3 am every night (they don't work). We live in a cul de sac so all the garbage lands in our yard and we are always the ones who have to pick it up. I am glad to be avoiding that this year.

Sorry about your carpet.

Michelle said...

We heard fireworks going off here last night too...what is it with starting so early?! LOL

Hope you have a nice steam cleaner for that carpet!

Jen said...

YUM!!! Gotta love that age.......and what's with visiting Milwaukee??????....oh well hope you had fun

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Oops. Sorry Jen! I need you to re-email me your email addy as I have no more addresses!! :( And your blog name, too!

Jennifer said...

Yep, men always seem to find those darn fireworks. My 30 year old hubby is like a 13 year old boy when he gets to shoot them off. why? who knows!

Related Posts with Thumbnails