Sunday, July 23, 2006

My baby's first tag!!

My baby got tagged by Flipflop's baby!

3 Things That Scare Me
1 people that take me away from my mommy.
2 waking up in the dark.

3 People That Make Me Laugh
1 Mommy
2 Daddy
3 BOTH of my brothers

3 Things I Love
1 My family!
2 Cheerios
3 eating paper, plastic, mulch, toy cars, sidewalk chalk, grass, etc.

3 Things I Hate
1 when Mommy screeches at my brothers to stop being so loud cuz she's trying to get me to take a nap...
2 When Mommy shoves her finger down my throat to take out the "choking hazard" that I've been chewing on...
3 When Evan puts his fingers in my eyes. Not so fun.

3 Things I Don't Understand
1 How to pick up 1 foot without falling down.
2 Why do I always fall down when I start to dance?
3 Why Mommy likes looking at this computer so dang much!!

3 Things On My Floor.
1 a ball
2 baby wipes
3 dust

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now
1 sleeping (how else do you think Mommy could be typing this?)
2 sucking on my pacifier
3 looking so cute...

3 Things I Can Do
1 stand up!
2 SCREECH like you wouldn't believe!
3 Find the tiniest bits on the carpet and ingest them before Mommy can get to me...

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
1 Sweet
2 Adventurous
3 Loving

3 Things I Can't Do
1 Walk
2 drink out of a sippy cup
3 get a job

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
1 My mom. Read her blog.
2 My brother's piano.
3 ME!!

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
1 Warning labels. I mean, come on. If I want to eat marbles, I should be allowed to, right?
2 People who say pacifiers and nursing are bad.
3 My great-grandmother - she's a bit nuts.

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
3 dirt!

3 Things I'd Like to Learn
1 How to get those covers off of the outlets...
2 How to walk. Haven't you been paying attention?
3 How to RUN!!! It's faster.

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
3 watered juice.

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid
1 Um. Nothing yet! Just the Power Rangers when my brothers are watching it.

3 Fellow Babies That I am Tagging, Likely by throwing Cheerios at them:
Oh geez. Most of the babies I know online are already tagged. But I'll post a few moms and hope that they read this!

Andria's baby is 18 months old...
Baby Jake at Away to Me's is about 4 months, right?
Have fun babies!!
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails