Sunday, July 23, 2006

My baby's first tag!!

My baby got tagged by Flipflop's baby!

3 Things That Scare Me
1 people that take me away from my mommy.
2 waking up in the dark.
3

3 People That Make Me Laugh
1 Mommy
2 Daddy
3 BOTH of my brothers


3 Things I Love
1 My family!
2 Cheerios
3 eating paper, plastic, mulch, toy cars, sidewalk chalk, grass, etc.

3 Things I Hate
1 when Mommy screeches at my brothers to stop being so loud cuz she's trying to get me to take a nap...
2 When Mommy shoves her finger down my throat to take out the "choking hazard" that I've been chewing on...
3 When Evan puts his fingers in my eyes. Not so fun.

3 Things I Don't Understand
1 How to pick up 1 foot without falling down.
2 Why do I always fall down when I start to dance?
3 Why Mommy likes looking at this computer so dang much!!

3 Things On My Floor.
1 a ball
2 baby wipes
3 dust

3 Things I'm Doing Right Now
1 sleeping (how else do you think Mommy could be typing this?)
2 sucking on my pacifier
3 looking so cute...


3 Things I Can Do
1 stand up!
2 SCREECH like you wouldn't believe!
3 Find the tiniest bits on the carpet and ingest them before Mommy can get to me...


3 Ways to Describe My Personality
1 Sweet
2 Adventurous
3 Loving

3 Things I Can't Do
1 Walk
2 drink out of a sippy cup
3 get a job

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
1 My mom. Read her blog.
2 My brother's piano.
3 ME!!

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
1 Warning labels. I mean, come on. If I want to eat marbles, I should be allowed to, right?
2 People who say pacifiers and nursing are bad.
3 My great-grandmother - she's a bit nuts.

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
1 MILK!
2 CHEERIOS!
3 dirt!

3 Things I'd Like to Learn
1 How to get those covers off of the outlets...
2 How to walk. Haven't you been paying attention?
3 How to RUN!!! It's faster.

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
1 MILK
2 MILK
3 watered juice.

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid
1 Um. Nothing yet! Just the Power Rangers when my brothers are watching it.

3 Fellow Babies That I am Tagging, Likely by throwing Cheerios at them:
Oh geez. Most of the babies I know online are already tagged. But I'll post a few moms and hope that they read this!

Andria's baby is 18 months old...
Baby Jake at Away to Me's is about 4 months, right?
Have fun babies!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Great answers! :)

Away2me said...

Can Jake do this Meme when he returns from vacation?

Thanks,
Jake's Mom

Overwhelmed! said...

What cute responses!

Snuggle Bug played as well. And poor Jake, he got tagged by me as well. He's a popular baby! :)

andria said...

I put mine up yesterday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails