Friday, July 28, 2006

Guess who I met?!?

Flipflopmama!! Aren't ya'll jealous? She was in to visit her mom this week at a town near to mine, so we got together at a park and then lunch. Her kids are SO beautiful and sweet and I must say, I think Justin has a bit of a thing for SlowMotion... Her baby IS as cute as she says she is. She took some pics with a digital, but you'll have to wait till she can post again to see them.

Flipflop, I really had a good time! Thanks for meeting up with me, and I hope we can do again sometime.
-----

Ahhh...air conditioning. What a wonderful invention. It is STIFLING outside. It is so hot that I am thinking it is TOO hot to go to the pool later on. Now, THAT is hot. Patrick is going to an overnight concert with my brother-in-law and some friends tonight. (i.e. listening to music and then drinking beer in an RV). So, I get the house to myself tonight. Wonder what I'll do? Either fall asleep early or stay up WAY too late reading and posting here. I'd really like to get a few pages on my scrapbooks, but I'm always so tired at night that I don't feel like it. I need to start doing the scrapbooking clinics again. It's easier for me. No interruptions. If I run out of something, it's right there, and I have a whole chunk of time to do nothing but scrapbook. No guilt over the dishes or whatever.

----

You know it's bad when you reach into the bag of diapers and it's EMPTY! Yikers. You can guess where I'll be heading after the princess wakes up!

Man. I have nothing else to say. Sorry. But that's just what's going on with me now.

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Wow! I am jealous! Hoping to meet you all someday!

andria said...

The diaper thing happened to me yesterday! In my five years of being a parent that was the FIRST time that happened to me. I am usually so anal about that. All this blogging is causing me to slack I fear.

Looney Mom™ said...

How fun! She was SO excited about meeting you. I thought I should come by and say "hi".

Related Posts with Thumbnails