Friday, July 28, 2006

Disconnected...

I wonder... what will my children become?

Am I permanently damaging them by being on the computer right now while they watch Back to the Future?

I don't spend nearly enough "quality time" with them. Sure, I'm with them ALL the time, but I have to make a conscious effort at times to PLAY with them. I used to play with them all the time... What's changed?

Will they be happy? Will they become psychotic teenagers who no longer CARE if I'm around?

Will it REALLY matter if they play inside most of the time and not outside? Or vice versa?

I don't know what's wrong with me right now. Too much orange pop? Probably. Ignore the drivel. I think I'll go lurk about the boards. Maybe go watch the show with the boys. Maybe not. I just can't connect right now...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails