Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My Tagged responses!

What is your favorite word? Gonna have to go with OW here and say "Mommy."
What is your least favorite word? Anything ignorant. I have a few: stupid, shut up, excessive use of f*ck, and any racist slur.
What turns you on spiritually, creatively, emotionally ?
spiritually: nature in silence. I love the early early mornings all alone outside. The birds, the light breeze, the smell of morning.
creatively: I love to scrapbook for my kids. They each have 1-3 books (depending on their age!) and I also write journals for each of them. I have kept these since the moment I found out I was pregnant. I remember being pregnant with Evan and watching the 9/11 bombings on tv... I journalled my fears and prayers.
emotionally: My family. Watching Patrick play with the boys or talk to Corinne. Seeing them all interact sweetly or help each other. It warms my heart!
What turns you off? Ignorance. I cannot STAND people who won't even try to accept someone that's different than themselves. I hate it when people get so riled up that they react in violence. War is ridiculous and wrong and never solves the initial problem it set out to conquer. If the world were run by women, we'd have more discussions and less guns. Would we even HAVE guns I wonder?
What's your favorite curse word? I don't swear TOO much, but when I do the words "crap" and "damnit" seem to be my cuss of choice.
What sound or noise do you love to hear? Oh, the sound of my kids laughing! Especially when they're making the baby laugh! What a combination!!
What sound or noise do you hate? overly loud music from someone else's stereo. It doesn't matter what kind of music it is. I don't want to listen to what you're listening to!! I promise! Also, old man farts are gross! :)
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Someday, a preschool teacher. I've been thinking about it lately, and think that this may be the direction I go when Corinne is waaaaay older. Of course, by then, I may change my mind! I would also have loved to have been a stage actress... sigh.
What profession would you not like to do? Medical professions. Too much responsibility, too many hours, too much liability, not enough respect.
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates? I do believe that heaven exists, but am not sure God is a "talking God." I would mostly like to FEEL God and to understand eternity and peace when I die. I would like to feel that my family that has gone before me and remains after me will be happy and peaceful as well. I would like to know union with everyone and nature.

--------


Ok, I tag Jennifer and Michelle. OMG OMGOMG!!! I figured out how to link!!!! I am soooo cool!!! This has totally made my morning! You have no idea! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Old man farts! Ha! Ha! Ha!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Oh man... I guess I didn't figure out how to link properly after all...

Anonymous said...

P.S. Got a new Meme...wanna play?

Michelle said...

It looks like you got the links to work! Yay! I'm going to try and work on my answers now :)

Overwhelmed! said...

Very nicely done Tracey! Thanks for playing. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails