Wednesday, May 24, 2006

double groan...

Well, another quick post today as Justin was up late last night, puking everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE. His entire bed including several stuffed animals, pillows, the railings for his bunk (he's on top) the ladder, the floor under the bed, some of Evan's bedding... And the really nasty nasty "you can see what you ate" puke. Poor kid was crying over the toilet several times last night. He slept on the floor outside of my bathroom door and made several trips there. I had a slight headache again.Also, Evan managed to sleep through the whole puke thing but woke up with a bad dream! Luckily, the baby slept through the night, but was up at 5:30 aas usual. Soooo.... I'm waiting for the coffee to brew, the laundry to finish drying and for 7:30 to roll around so I can call the school. I'll probably post later on today as it'll have to be a quiet day around here. He was so pitiful. I hate it when they're sick!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails