Monday, May 22, 2006

grooooaaaannnnn.....

Ugh. Well, I have been feeling quite disgusting these past 2 days. Nasty stomach. I went to the Da Vinci Code movie with my mom (liked it. Haven't read the book yet, so can't compare). Afterwards, we went to Baker's Square and I just could NOT get a bite down. Felt like I was gonna hurl. We left early and I went right to bed.

Today, I still feel icky. I had to take Corinne in for her pictures and managed to get some decent ones (not great, though). Then we stumbled through the grocery store to get a few things to survive on for another day or so. I am just running on fumes, here. I had a glass of juice and a bowl of ice cream today. THAT'S IT. So, I'm off to lie down again. Hope to post and read everyone else's posts soon...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling so sick! Hope you feel better soon!

Overwhelmed! said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

When you're back to reading blogs, go take a look at mine. I've just tagged you. :)

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails