Thursday, May 18, 2006

Garage Sale!

Ok, how big of a nerd am I that I am super excited to be having a garage sale this weekend? I know. Pretty big nerd. Somebody come buy my crap!! I don't want it anymore! So, I have to "prepare" for tomorrow (make sandwiches, juice, get the money box ready for change, and shower - really need a shower).

I sure hope tomorrow is as beautiful as today was. Evan, Corinne and I went to the park with a mom's group and had a fun day. He got to be the big kid and leader which doesn't happen as often with a big brother in the house.

So, short post today, but I'm sure I'll have a riveting one tomorrow regaling the excitement of garage sale day#1!! (How's that for a cliffhanger?)

:)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good luck with the garage sale! I soooo need to have one myself...our outside "closet/shed" is filled with stuff we need to get rid of but I dread the work that goes into it! Hope you have nice weather and great sales :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails