Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday, Sunday...

I'm still having a difficult time just sitting down and, well, writing. I don't know why. I have a brain full of ideas, pouring from my heart and overloading my mind throughout the day and yet, when I sit down? Nothing.

But I am getting crafty. I brought a pad of paper to the speech meet that I was judging yesterday and I just wrote. And wrote. And wrote.

Most of it was meh and bleh and yaaaawwwnnn inspiring.

But I was writing.

And that's all that matters to me, right now.

Today shall find me and my hubby at a cruise on Lake Michigan at a sort-of pre-game party before tonight's Bears game. Gotta love that man. He has quite the ability to win stuff on radio phone-in contests. :)

Let's just hope this off-the-charts wind doesn't make everyone seasick...

1 comment:

Melisa Wells said...

I LOVE writing stuff in notebooks, old school. The only problem is that I usually can't read what I've written because my handwriting has gotten so bad!

Related Posts with Thumbnails