Sunday, February 26, 2012

Auditions!

So, today is the day! Melisa and I are heading into Chicago for a day of auditions for Listen To Your Mother.

I am SO. Excited. Excited and nervous. I mean, a lot of these people are friends IRL or online. Most of these readers will be personally connected to their pieces and all are hoping to be chosen. I know how they feel. I've been on the audition side and I know what it feels like. Yuck.

Just want to send out a vibe of good luck and confidence to everyone who's reading today. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day for our show!

Off to make sure I am moderately clean and presentable.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Ooooo!!!! Have fun! :)

Melisa Wells said...

Can't wait! See you in a couple hours!!!

anymommy said...

Hope the day was absolutely wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails