Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The John Hancock Observatory

Looking for a different view of Chicago? Want to experience the height of the city from an alternative perspective? The John Hancock Observatory offers a cozy cafe with utterly breathtaking views of Chicago's lake, pier and North side. Within walking distance of Navy Pier and the Magnificent Mile, you can spend the entire day enjoying the city!
Me, way up in the sky, enjoying the view of Lake Michigan

If your little ones are antsy to get active this winter, why not head on up to the 94th floor for indoor ice skating?!? That's right, you can ice skate 1,000 feet in the sky for only $5 (additional to JHO admission). Either bring your own skates or rent theirs for only $1. I don't think I've ever found anything downtown that cost a DOLLAR... Check for times and availability to pre-book your skating session as this is a popular event.


* Disclaimer: The John Hancock Observatory is a sponsor the the LTYM Chicago show. While sponsors will receive a comp. post on my site, all words and opinions remain my own.

1 comment:

Tricia Nightowlmama said...

I haven't been there in years. I think since my 22 yr old son was little. The prices are so high we'd have to save to go as a family.

thanks for the photo the view is incrediable

Related Posts with Thumbnails