Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ho Ho Ho TO ME!

Guess what I am doing?

Right now as I am typing this?


I'm writing on my new, fancy-schmancy, super-speedy laptop.

I am SOOOO out of the last century!!

Zip! Super fast!

I'm sitting on my comfy couch, not stuck in the computer corner, waiting for the dang PC to load up and drag itself through the tons of crap my kids have downloaded. I am watching the kids play their new Jenga game while Patrick makes crepes and sausage and Justin loads his new Halo map codes onto the Xbox. I might just take a picture of myself with the freaking webcam that's INSTALLED into the fancy skype-thingy-bob (I am still very technologically minded with my wordage, eh?).

This means that I can actually PARTICIPATE in social media AT the social media activities!!

I feel like a grown-up.

Heheheheh. My husband ROCKS.

Oh yeah. The kids and Pat had a good morning, too.

:)

But really? It's all about ME right now.

And peace and goodwill. That's kinda important, too.

Seriously, though; I hope you're all surrounded by people who love you as much as you love them. I hope you're smelling something delicious to eat, listening to the sounds of laughter and music, and feeling an overwhelming sense of gratitude for all of the blessings you have.

If you're feeling less than joyful or happy; if you're missing the ones you love or have lost; if you are hurting right now? Please know that I'm sending you love, however far away you may be.

Have a Merry Christmas, everyone. Thank you for reading my blog and sharing in my life...

5 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

YAY!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!

Merry Christmas to you and your fam!

kailani said...

Woo hoo! Nothing more exciting than a brand-spankin' new computer! Oh, the possibilities! Enjoy!

Deb said...

I like those jammies, yo. You're rocking the snowflakes.

Anonymous said...

YAY! So happy Santa was good to you! :) Enjoy!

Meg Smith said...

Exciting!!!!! It looks like you had a very Merry Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails