Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A photo post because it's 3 am and frankly? My kids are gorgeous.

Did you realize it's Fall?
Even though it's been about 80 degrees for the past week or so?
The colors are phenomenal, and the festivals are in full swing.
I'm getting better at that whole arm-length self-portrait avoiding-the-armpit picture, don't you think?
My favorite season. Besides winter.
And spring.
And I kinda adore summer, too...

I'm such a Midwesterner.* I can't survive within one season for too long!

Am I the only one who gets bored with one season after 3 or 4 months? What's your favorite season? Why?**

*Speaking of the Midwest, I've got two giveaways for fun outings for Chicagoland people on my review blog.

**Good Lord. I've been giving Justin too many essay prompts and now my blogging is like one huge schoolwork assignment...

4 comments:

Mark said...

3a.m.! Seriously?
Don't you hate when that happens? Sometimes I can make it back to sleep but most of the time, I'm like you and start blogging.
I hope that you're enjoying your Fall with your Gorgeous kids!
m.

Pink Lady said...

I am the same way..I wish we could have summer for 3 months... Spring and fall for 4 each.. And winter for a month... All I need is one good heavy snow, and christmas... Then I am over it. Great family pics!

Maria said...

I can do without Winter. All the rest are fine. But...winters on the prairie are brutal and I can stand being hot but not being cold...

Ethel said...

For me nothing replaces the summer and fall season, My kids are really bored when they are inside the house. I would love to see them out doing those activities like your kids do. Any plans for this comming summer?

Ethel from pâte à crêpe 

Related Posts with Thumbnails