Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A photo post because it's 3 am and frankly? My kids are gorgeous.

Did you realize it's Fall?
Even though it's been about 80 degrees for the past week or so?
The colors are phenomenal, and the festivals are in full swing.
I'm getting better at that whole arm-length self-portrait avoiding-the-armpit picture, don't you think?
My favorite season. Besides winter.
And spring.
And I kinda adore summer, too...

I'm such a Midwesterner.* I can't survive within one season for too long!

Am I the only one who gets bored with one season after 3 or 4 months? What's your favorite season? Why?**

*Speaking of the Midwest, I've got two giveaways for fun outings for Chicagoland people on my review blog.

**Good Lord. I've been giving Justin too many essay prompts and now my blogging is like one huge schoolwork assignment...
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails