Friday, September 09, 2011

My 5 year old swiped my camera

What concerns me most is what was I doing while she was walking around, taking pictures with my expensive camera?
Well, No. I guess what really concerns me most is "How did she TAKE this shot?" This is on top of her wardrobe and to get this shot, she'd have to be standing on top of SOMEthing, I just don't know what...
Not too bad. Got everyone in the picture...
Actually, pretty good centering... And you have to love a chick who has a fairy next to a Star Wars poster.
Annnddd, there you go. What my house is really like. A random shot of school trash, cat legs and a drawer that I keep meaning to put back into my desk...
This picture would be REALLY disturbing if it wasn't so freaking hilarious. Also? Anytime a child has a missing tooth, my heart goes all pitty-pat... How can you not love a girl who can flare her nostrils like that? That's sheer talent. Talent and good genes.

9 comments:

sheila said...

I cannot get over how old your kids are getting! And also, just looking at that pic makes me try to flare mine, and I can't!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Hilarious!

Steph

Trina @ Walking With Scissors said...

Clearly, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! I have about 15 shots on my camera of you making that exact face! :)

Ann Imig said...

If only I could hear her accompanying commentary.

Tonya said...

that is too funny! I love seeing what kids think is picture worthy ;)

Unknown said...

So .... just what WERE you doing?

Lynn said...

She wants to be like mommy! I'd say get her a cheap camera for her birthday and let her at it!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE that last picture...cracks me up! :)

Unknown said...

Our blogs need a "like" button like facebook. I love this entry, reminds me of my own daughter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails