Thursday, June 02, 2011

I got nothing but photo ops.

Not a single, solitary witty word is left within me.

Feel free to suggest captions for the following photos. I may or may not give appropriate credit where it is due, depending on how the mood strikes me. Right now my mood is screaming "BITCHY! DON'T BRING ANY PUPPIES WITHIN KICKING DISTANCE!" so I wouldn't get my hopes up too high if I were you.

Enjoy.Indy 500. No kids. Beer.
Chevy Tahoe. Also no kids. Alas, no beer. Alas, it is no longer mine to use...
(Now say "alas" several times in a row. It brings a smile to my face...)

Memorial Day 2011
The Tahoe again...

"NO! i do Not want to Play Right Now"
She may not always be friendly, but at least she can spell.

Chicago's Millennium Park and Art Institute field trip
Several cartwheels. No head injuries.
"I am too cool to play in a water fountain. I am TWELVE. Du-uuuhhh!"


Hmmm. I found a few captions, after all. This is what happens when Blogger requires so damn long to download (upload?) photos.

Also, it appears as though I missed my 5 year blogaversary. I had plans people. PLANS. This only adds to my overall bitchiness tonight. This calls for wine. Alas, alas, alas....

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I need a Tahoe or a Traverse so that we can all take a little trip to Wrigley North and the Milwaukee Zoo. I hear they have free beer up there too. Are ya listening Connie Burke?

Connie Burke said...

I have a strange feeling that I'm starting to get a reputation of some sort...

Unknown said...

Lots of chuckles . . . :-D

Helena said...

You forgot ALACK. Like, Alas and Alack I got no beer! That'll make you sound learned and stuff.

You could try alackaday, too, if it makes you smile more :)

And it's never too late to celebrate a 'versary. Really. I'd love to read about it. FIVE years! That's kind of excellent, I think.

Sending warm smiles to you, my friend.

mep said...

Seriously, it does take forever for Blogger to load photos. Good use of that time as I enjoyed the post and the captions!

Sabrina said...

All of this 'tude over a breakfast strata? Wow. Wait until I make rib roast.
And WHY aren't you using Windows Live Writer???? So easy . So free. SO much better for blogging.

Unknown said...

Beer? You is a beer drinkin' woman? Where you been all my life?

Jenn said...

You're right saying "alas" 3 times in a row does make me smile....

Hmph.... Who knew?

nmaha said...

You have the right to some bitchiness. Actually makes me feel better that you're not a saint. We are here honey, if you want a sounding board.

Come on over if you want to feel better, I have made a fool of my ever defensive self.

I tried the 'alas' thing, don't get it. Go ahead and scream at me, you'll feel better.

Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

hahaha! "No, I don't want to play right now" in chalk. In other words: she's totally AWESOME :-D

Yeah, who needs slogan tees when you have chalk? :-)

Credit Cards For Moms said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
vijay shukla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails