Friday, May 13, 2011

My entertainment while Blogger was down...

Patrick called me to the window. "You aren't going to beLIEVE this guy!"

Sure enough, there was our neighbor, frantically trying to water his garden in the middle of a thundering rain storm. He raced inside right before the hail came down.

This is the same guy who has entertained us as we spied on him squirting an entire container of GASOLINE into his propane grill, and then flip it on. Can you say "fire bomb?" Yeah. Sonic Boom!

Who ever said the suburbs were boring?

4 comments:

Brandie said...

ROFL! Watering in the rain, of course because why not? ;-)

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

But, but, bu WHY? Entertaining, yes, but also? Perplexing!

Unknown said...

What?! I second Kami's comment.

mominrome said...

Hi! I got here through the versatile blogger award!
Nice blog! I am a follower now! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails