Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not a Post for My Father to Read...


I was at the Hollywood Palms Cinema in Naperville (which, if you’ve never been, I highly suggest visiting for your next movie outing. “Unique” doesn’t even BEGIN to describe how totally cool each theater is…) last week to see the movie Hall Pass. Now, I’m not here to critique the movie. It was funny and I enjoyed it and you probably will too. Or maybe not. I don’t know you very well; what type of humor do you find “funny?”

I AM here, however to make a comment on the recurring theme that presents itself in so many movies, books, tv shows and magazines regarding women and sex. The theme being, naturally, that we don’t like it. That we’d do just about anything, including pretending to be asleep, lying about chores to finish, and groaning when our significant other gives us the old wink and nudge at the end of the day. Finish Reading...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails