Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Gewurztraminer *

8:37 pm Central

It's been a looooooong time since I've had too much wine and blogged. My apologies.

Thankfully, due to a big ole bottle from my mother in law (HI!) that will soon be remedied.

This is some good shit, G. Muchas gracias.

Justin just asked for candy.

At 8:30 at night.

I said yes.

We all like Mommy after wine...

Issa is encouraging me to entertain everyone on Twitter. Methinks that is a dangerous direction to go in. On? In? Which direction?

Eh?

sip sip

This damn spacebar is still busted. If I were to type without fixing every other word, it would look like this:

Four score and seven tyears ago our forefathers broughtforth unto thsi constinent a newnation.Conceived in liberty and dedicated to a propositionof some sort that all men are created equal butnotwomen until we fightreally hard and getwhatwedeserve in equal rights.

:)

* My wine. Yummy. Alllll goooonnneee... Sadness. Angry eyes.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails