Tuesday, September 07, 2010

September Morn

Oh my Freaking Lord. Did I really post myself dying my hair? On the internet? And do I really think that this is the type of crap that will garner me loyal readers or potential advertisers?

FYI:
I HAVE AD SPACE! I WANT TO GO TO BLOGHER11 in
SAN DIEGO!!!!! EMAIL ME!!


(Don't you find it so tacky when people beg for advertising money?)

Ahem.

It's SEPTEMBER!!! Do you know what that means? It means that the skies are blue and the wind is crisp in Illinois. It means park days and day trips to Chicago. It means I can wear jeans instead of shorts and can miss a day shaving my Italian legs. It means it will be dark by 8 so the kids are fooled into believing it's later than they think and I can stay up late with Patrick and a bottle of wine. (wink, wink)

I am most definitely smiling this WINDY September morning as I drink my coffee with the curtains flailing in the gusts. I am happy and positive that good things are on the horizon...

~~

4 more days till my men return home...
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails