Friday, November 13, 2009

Excuses, excuses...

Holy cow. Has it really been since Tuesday that I posted last? Huh. Imagine that.

I HAVE posted on my review blog, though. Check it out. We saw some dogs and people getting stabbed. You can, too!

I also wrote a half-post about hanging out with Napwarden, but I got distracted by something shiny somewhere between "writing" and "posting" and the sad little post sits all by itself, awaiting my expert editing skills.

I've been babysitting a little every day for about 2 hours, which falls right after homeschooling the kids. The extra money is FABULOUS and the fact that I'm keeping my house clean for a baby again means that I'm, well, actually CLEANING MY HOUSE. HuzzAH. However, those 2 hours where I'm playing with the little squirt are usually when I would let the kids zone out with tv or video games while I surfed the web and crafted my nuggets of wisdom on this lil ole blogspace. I'm guessing you can see my dilemma, nu?

And so, here I sit. 9 pm on a Friday night. A bottle of wine calling my name. A speech meet to judge at 7 am (WAaaaaHHHHhhhh!!!) and no time to pretend to be a writer on my slightly abused blog. Instead, can I tempt you with a video of my children at the circus? And have you entered my giveaway?

3 comments:

mep said...

I need more motivation to clean my house because I feel so much better when things are tidier. It's too bad that the little guy (bringer of money and inspirer of cleanliness) is cutting into your blogging time though.
Is it fun having a little one around again?

I'll look forward to your posts whenever you have time to share them! Hope you are enjoying that wine!

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I second that, I need more motivation to clean my house. But I am not babysitting, no way. I can barely keep up with Stella!

You'd think that my husband actually offering me money to clean would be enough. yeah, that's how much I hate cleaning.

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Mmmm, wine. That's about where I was on Friday night. Well you know, minus the blog post because that was just too much work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails