Friday, November 13, 2009

Excuses, excuses...

Holy cow. Has it really been since Tuesday that I posted last? Huh. Imagine that.

I HAVE posted on my review blog, though. Check it out. We saw some dogs and people getting stabbed. You can, too!

I also wrote a half-post about hanging out with Napwarden, but I got distracted by something shiny somewhere between "writing" and "posting" and the sad little post sits all by itself, awaiting my expert editing skills.

I've been babysitting a little every day for about 2 hours, which falls right after homeschooling the kids. The extra money is FABULOUS and the fact that I'm keeping my house clean for a baby again means that I'm, well, actually CLEANING MY HOUSE. HuzzAH. However, those 2 hours where I'm playing with the little squirt are usually when I would let the kids zone out with tv or video games while I surfed the web and crafted my nuggets of wisdom on this lil ole blogspace. I'm guessing you can see my dilemma, nu?

And so, here I sit. 9 pm on a Friday night. A bottle of wine calling my name. A speech meet to judge at 7 am (WAaaaaHHHHhhhh!!!) and no time to pretend to be a writer on my slightly abused blog. Instead, can I tempt you with a video of my children at the circus? And have you entered my giveaway?

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails