Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Nearly Wordless Wednesday

Corinne designed it herself, so cut me some slack. SERIOUSLY; she drew the design out and everything!
One quick breath. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to blow out your candles so easily?
And any worries I had that the freebie Strawberry Shortcake dolls I got from BlogHer wouldn't be enough of a birthday present for my little girl were wiped out IMMEDIATELY. "Thrilled" doesn't do it justice.


I think it's safe to say that Corinne had a great 4th birthday this past weekend.

I think it's also pathetic that I didn't take more pictures... Really! I took like, 15 pics of my only daughter's 4th birthday party. WHAT THE HELL?!? I am usually the picture freak!

Oh well. It'll be a great reason for therapy in her future.


~~~~~~
Just wanted to add that I am SO EXCITED about the giveaways I have going on! First, there's the Bonefish Grill $25 gift certificate and there is another REALLY cool one coming up tonight or tomorrow for all of you with kids under 1, so keep your eyes open!!
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails