Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Nearly Wordless Wednesday

Corinne designed it herself, so cut me some slack. SERIOUSLY; she drew the design out and everything!
One quick breath. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to blow out your candles so easily?
And any worries I had that the freebie Strawberry Shortcake dolls I got from BlogHer wouldn't be enough of a birthday present for my little girl were wiped out IMMEDIATELY. "Thrilled" doesn't do it justice.


I think it's safe to say that Corinne had a great 4th birthday this past weekend.

I think it's also pathetic that I didn't take more pictures... Really! I took like, 15 pics of my only daughter's 4th birthday party. WHAT THE HELL?!? I am usually the picture freak!

Oh well. It'll be a great reason for therapy in her future.


~~~~~~
Just wanted to add that I am SO EXCITED about the giveaways I have going on! First, there's the Bonefish Grill $25 gift certificate and there is another REALLY cool one coming up tonight or tomorrow for all of you with kids under 1, so keep your eyes open!!

12 comments:

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

I love the cake, that is so neat that she designed it herself. Frankly she's got my cake designing skills beat ;)

Glad she loved her dolls! That's the thing with kids, it's really now about how much and how big! She looks thrilled, great capture!

OHmommy said...

I love that she designed it. Happy birthday C!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Looks like she had a fantastic 4th b'day! Strawberry Shortcake rocks!

Mom24 said...

I think the cake looks awesome...you can come do Julianna's for this weekend.

Glad she had such a happy day.

Kat said...

That is a great cake. Especially since she designed it. So cute! :)

Gucci Mama said...

That is the best reaction to a present ever. There is a picture of me when I was four that is just like that. I got Teddy Ruxpin for my birthday. Actually, I think I was three. Does that really matter? Anyway, my mom still keeps it out. So it's not the quantity of pictures, it's the quality. That one says it all.

Got your message by the way; I've just been spending the last few days at doctors for myself and Ella B. - like all. damn. day. - so I haven't had a chance to call. I'm not ignoring you just busy! Thank you thank you thank you, by the way. We'll talk soon. ;)

CaraBee said...

I think it's great! I mean, it's no eyeball cupcake, but then we can't all be master chefs. (smirks)

I have about four TERRIBLE photos from Sophie's birthday. Not sure how that happened, but I sure wish someone had taken a few more.

Tracie said...

She did a great job with the cake!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Yum....cake!

I hope she had a great birthday.

kristi said...

She's such a cutie, and I love the cake. Nice job, mom!

Issa said...

I love that she adored that doll. I gave mine away...I think to Kirsten. Maybe.

Happy 4th birthday to Corrine.

Michelle said...

happy belated birthday to Corinne! I can't believe she's FOUR!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails