Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Ew.

Ever have a dream that a person talking to you has incredibly bad breath? And you keep trying to take a step back and they keep getting closer to you, breathing their dragon breath all over you?

And then you wake up, and realize that your mouth is full of cotton and ick because you have a summer cold that has congested your entire head?

Man. That is BAD HALITOSIS. To actually wake yourself up from a deep sleep...

I am off to nurse a headache and runny nose on this COLD JULY DAY. It is supposed to reach a high, HIGH, of 66 today.

WHAT THE HELL? Did I move to Alaska and not realize it?

Grumble, grumble...
Just a few days ago! I swear! How did I go from happy and suntanned in a tank top to miserable and sick in my jeans and sweatshirt?

10 comments:

Dana said...

You poor thing! I just finally got over a summer cold myself so I feel for ya. Chicken noodle soup....it really helps! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Ally Wasmund said...

I hope you feel better soon!!

It's freezing where I live too (MN). *sigh*

Kristi said...

"Summer" colds are the worst. Feel better soon!

PS: It's cold here too, and it sucks.

Tonya said...

hope you feel better soon.

Would-Be Bonus Mom said...

I feel like I somehow caught your cold over the internets. My comes complete with a 101 degree fever and a bitchy attitude. Boss and boyfriend have both run for cover today!

Feel better, sweetie!

CaraBee said...

My allergies are kicking my butt right now. It's still hot here. I wish it would cool down and kill some of those pollen spores.

the mama bird diaries said...

i hate when it's cool in the summer. i feel cheated!

May your dreams be sweeter tonight.

CharityVL said...

Just so you know, I am going on day 9 of this cold. At least the terrible sore throat and bodyaches are gone; now I'm just congested. And I wore a SWEATER to my daughter's t-ball game last night and shivered in the light rain. In July. Crazy midwest!!

sheila said...

Feel better soon! I think this weather happened because I opened my pool last week. Weather here same as yours. Crappy.

Babe in Babeland said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your cold! No fun. I hope you feel better soon, at least in time for the 4th.

Related Posts with Thumbnails