Wednesday, July 01, 2009


Ever have a dream that a person talking to you has incredibly bad breath? And you keep trying to take a step back and they keep getting closer to you, breathing their dragon breath all over you?

And then you wake up, and realize that your mouth is full of cotton and ick because you have a summer cold that has congested your entire head?

Man. That is BAD HALITOSIS. To actually wake yourself up from a deep sleep...

I am off to nurse a headache and runny nose on this COLD JULY DAY. It is supposed to reach a high, HIGH, of 66 today.

WHAT THE HELL? Did I move to Alaska and not realize it?

Grumble, grumble...
Just a few days ago! I swear! How did I go from happy and suntanned in a tank top to miserable and sick in my jeans and sweatshirt?
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails