Friday, July 10, 2009

Brew, Coffee. BREW!

Rather than bore you with my daily tedium (again) I thought I'd just post a couple of cute pics, grab a cup of coffee, and hope to keep my pre-menstrual brain from going to "that place."

You're welcome.

We can always use a little superhero in our lives. Though I'd prefer one that knew to avoid blinds' cords...

Awwwwww. "There is no charge for our awesomeness. Or attractiveness."
Yay America! Now go whack our nation's colors with a steeeeck....
Little rugrat wouldn't hold still for a picture. This was after 5 or 6 shots of the top of his head. I had to tickle him to make him hold still long enough for the flash...

Ooooh! Aaaahhh!! This picture makes me remember last year's picture.... Man, they grow fast!

FYI, winners for my giveaways are on my review site. Check it out!
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails