Sunday, February 01, 2009

A little Pixie Dust on a winter day...

Ever want a surefire way to brighten up a wintry gloom? Take 3 three-year-old girls to see Disney on Ice, Worlds of Fantasy!
My mom and I took Corinne and my 2 youngest nieces last night on "an adventure" (says my niece) into Chicago. Pigtails were bobbing and the giggles were more akin to shrieks of delight as the lights went out and the ice came to life...
I am so happy we made the effort to do this. The girls were at the perfect ages for a show like this one. And my mood has carried through to this morning, leaving me grinning for no apparent reason...

Fabulous seats are still available in Chicago. And I have some codes for extra savings for you!

-$5 off: Qualifier MOM5

-Allstate: Thurs., Jan. 22 at 7 pm, Fri., Jan. 23 at 10:30 am

-United Center: Weds., Jan. 28 at 7 pm, Thurs., Jan. 29 at 10:30 am and 7 pm, Fri., Jan. 30 at 10:30 am, Weds., Feb. 4 at 7 pm, Thurs., Feb. 5 at 10:30 am and 7 pm, Fri., Feb. 6 at 10:30 am

BASICALLY, this is good for all weekday performances

-$3 off: Qualifier MOM3

-Allstate: Fri., Jan. 23 at 7 pm, Sat., Jan. 24 at 7 pm

-United Center: Fri., Jan. 30 at 7 pm, Sat., Jan. 31 at 7 pm, Sun., Feb. 1 at 11:30 am, and Sun., Feb. 8 at 11:30 am
Does not apply to VIP or Front Row (only applies to $25, $20, and $15 tickets)

TOTALLY worth it!!

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails