Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's big, it's heavy, it's wood...

All of my worrying over letting the kids watch too violent of shows (Batman, the Dark Knight is totally appropriate for 3 and 6 year olds... right?) has come to a head. A hilarious, embarrassing, inappropriate head.

Demonstrated today by Evan, age 6:

Skipping and singing through the family room with piles of new Christmas toys stacked higher than his eyeballs...

"I'm so TIRED of all of these TOYS. I want something different...

I Know! I want a LOG!!!"



Waiting for those who get it...



Still waiting...



What? You didn't watch MTV in the 90's?

And then purchase the first two seasons of Ren and Stimpy, trying to share the nostalgia you held for the show?

And then allowed your kids to watch several episodes, even though they raised their eyebrows? Even though they peered through their eyelashes at their lunatic parents who were snorting and spitting??
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails