Saturday, November 22, 2008

When words fail me...

Sigh... I read a good friend's blog last night to see a short and devastating piece of news.

Ruby's husband unexpectedly passed away... After suffering through infertility, the loss of her daughter at 21 weeks 5 days gestation, and her mother just a year ago, to have to live through this next tragedy is beyond words...

My heart, my friend, goes to you...

Please, pass along any words you can share with her. Be gentle with advice, though. Please offer only love...

2 comments:

Tonya said...

That's terrible. Also you never told us about what Evan did the other day...need details my friend.

anymommy said...

Horrible, I'm sorry. I will stop by, although I can't imagine having the right words in the face of such grief.

Related Posts with Thumbnails