Monday, September 29, 2008

Sweet Dreams, Sleeping Beauty...

5 Minutes for Mom is having a FABULOUS contest! A free bedroom set! Check it out, but don't bother trying to win because THIS photo of my own angel is a sure fire winner for the Lily Rose Set:

Let us note the special bedtime items needed for such blissful sleep:

1. Pink Daddy Doggy - No, this is not a rapper's name. Pink Daddy Doggy was a special present from her Daddy when she was very young. She knows that her Dad picked it out for her all by himself "just because" and she cuddles him every night...

2. The Nana Blanket - my mother, aka "Nana", has made a special quilt for each grandchild. Corinne's is special because I adored this toille before I even knew she was a girl. Every Nana blanket is a treasure for forever...

3. Paci - Yes. It deserves a capital "P". She is a Pacifier child and I am forever indebted to this wonderful invention. Corinne has slept through the night since 5 days old because of this plug! Nothing makes a family happier than a baby who has slept!


I cannot imagine being able to ever afford a full bedroom set (or even a pretty bed) like the Lily Rose set. So, please ladies: PICK ME!!!

9 comments:

Kristi said...

Could Corinne be any more adorable? I really, really hope you win!

CaraBee said...

That is so sweet. I'll vote for you!

anymommy said...

Between this photo and the princess ball thing, I am dying from the cuteness! Hope you win.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Don't hate me but I've gone and entered too! I used to work in a furniture store and wow is that high quality stuff. Can't imagine owning anything that nice!

Good luck!

Momof3 said...

She is so cute! Can't honestly say I hope you win cuz I entered to but I do wish you good luck!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Kim, we're through. Phhiiiit! Just like that.

;)

Melissa said...

Such a cutie :) Good luck!

littletoesandcheerios said...

How sweet! Good Luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails