Saturday, August 16, 2008

Why?

Corinne - Mommy, Why is the bubble juice all empty?

Tracey - Because you used it all up making bubbles.

C - Why I used it all up?

T - Because you were having fun.

C - Oh. Why I was having fun?

T - Enough!

~:~:~

Corinne - Mommy, who is on the phone?

Tracey - Daddy.

C - Is he gonna be home soon?

T - Yes. Soon.

C - Oh. Why is he gonna be home soon?

T - Because that's when his car will get here.

pause...

C - Why is that when his car gets here?

T - ENOUGH!!

~:~:~

Corinne - Is that a spicy burger, Mommy?

Tracey - Yes. Would you like some?

C - Ok. Yummy! Why is it spicy?

T - Because it has jalapenos in it.

C - Why it has jalapenos in it?

T - ENOUUUUUUGGGGHH!!!!!

~:~:~

Is it any wonder that I'm on my second glass of wine? They have 20 minutes and they are in BED.

No matter how many kids I have, the "why" phase is definitely one of the most infuriating!!
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails