Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer photo contest!

Five Minutes for Mom is having another photo contest!

The theme is summer fun, which opens up all sorts of ideas for me... The fairs, the picnics, the vacations and pool. Which of my HUNDREDS of summertime photos to choose??

This one of Corinne at a family reunion seems to just catch that feeling of summer, don't you think? She is running with pure joy in the brilliant sunshine. Nothing makes my girl happier than sand between her toes and swings within her reach...

Crossing my fingers that I make it to the finals! Go and check out their site. You have until Wednesday to enter...

6 comments:

Kim said...

I love to see kids having a blast! Her face says it all!

http://ispeakbeanish.wordpress.com

Kristi said...

Great photo. I hope you win!

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Yes, her joy is shining through and to me that is what summer is all about, fun, sun, sand and surf!

Michelle said...

oh my goodness this has to win! The mud all over her hands and the smile of joy on her face!

the dragonfly said...

That's a great photo. Say what you like, I still like to play in the sand. :)

Cynthia said...

Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails