Friday, July 11, 2008

See that lady in the corner, rocking back and forth?

AYYIIIEEEE!!!

I am literally shocked that you all can't hear me screaming with joy. It is with great pleasure that I will announce that I am BACK ONLINE!! What's that, you say? You didn't even realize I was missing? Brat.

My computer is extremely grumpy with me. So grumpy, in fact, that I have been without internet access for 2 days. TWO DAYS, people. Forcing me to be off of the computer without warning and adequate preparation is NOT a joking matter. Sadly, I am only online briefly for the weekend, as I am using my husband's laptop from work. He is gone this weekend at Blottopia and I refused to be without my one vice while taking care of our kids all alone YET AGAIN.

You know what? I am not so sure I want a laptop, after all... this whole funky finger mouse thing and the keys being flat and all... I guess you'd get used to it, but I have made far too many typos and lost a whole chunk of this post already!! (which, by the way, was the funniest, quirkiest chunk of a post you ever would have read...)

I am off to see if I can manage to check my email and a few other blogs without going crazy from all of the differences! Holy crap, I JUST DELETED ANOTHER CHUNK!! Thankfully, that chunk wasn't so funny or interesting, but it's the principle!!

So, if I don't comment for a few days (or weeks! gag...) just know that I am missing you all TREMENDOUSLY and am in a serious funk because of it. Blogging is my only adult pastime!!

I am SO getting a new computer and letting the kids have the old one. NO ONE will touch my new computer but ME.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails