Thursday, June 26, 2008

So. Whaddya wanna know?

Blank screens... Ugh.

Writer's block, anyone?

My desk is overflowing with books, folders, Pokemon cards, an empty box of Oh's and plastic "jewels" that were picked off of a crown by Corinne and are awaiting a gluestick for reapplication.

My house is filled with the sounds of Evan and Corinne running around the circle: kitchen, hallway, living room, and then ZOOM! past me and back into the kitchen again. Laughing and squealing with alternating delight and then aggravation... In the distant background, I hear Drake and Josh arguing over who did what to which nerd intermingling with the music from the Nintendo DS Pokemon game. The air conditioner is, sadly, humming away as the humidity outside of my little universe is ridiculous. It's so incredibly hot out, that a trip to the pool is laughable, though I might be convinced after a few more hours of pleading and whining.

Scatter-brained doesn't adequately cover my mood right now. Motherhood is in full swing over here, seeing as how I had to forego one of nature's most basic rights and needs, ahem, in order for my 2 year old to use the toilet of HER choice, which just happened to be the one I was occupying, even though she had just gone 10 minutes earlier.... They don't write THAT one in the manuals, now do they?
~~~~

In order to have something to talk about, I do believe I'll employ an old blogging tactic (from the good ole days, ya know) and ask you, my lovely readers, what questions are burning a hole in your keyboard, just waiting to know about moi??? I know, I know, it's hard to just pick A question, but let's try, shall we?

Gonna sit back and await your brilliant queries while I drink my coffee in my artificially cooled house and fold yet another basket of laundry.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh, I'm first!

Here's my question:

If you could live anywhere in the world other than where you're living right now, where would it be and why? Also, money is no object.

Wait, I have another:

Who is your favorite author?

Type (little) a aka Michele said...

What did you want to be when you grew up?

Who do you most admire?

How do you like your eggs?

the dragonfly said...

Where is your dream vacation?

If you could sit down and have lunch with any person from the history of the world, who would you choose...and why.

Hannah said...

What did you do for a job before you had kids? You're such a good writer, I'm wondering if you were a journalist or an author or something!

What is your favourite time of the day, and why?

What is your guilty pleasure when it comes to food?

Karen said...

Oh so many....hmmm how about How did your husband propose? I LOVE people's engagement stories!

Tonya said...

I'll go off the last question about the proposal, how long were you engaged? Who made the first move? Where was your first date? Basically give me your whole life story :) Ok maybe just those 3 questions!

Debbie said...

You wrote about drinking coffee in the morning while watching the birds:

Do you have a favourite coffee cup? Describe it?

What kinds of plants are in your garden?

Related Posts with Thumbnails