Friday, May 30, 2008

The house began to twitch...

You know what I'd love? I'd love to live in an area with no major natural disasters, ok? Is that asking too much? I mean, you can't imagine how much I'm looking forward to tonight and this weekend. It just sounds lovely. Absolutely peachy.

So, I will be spending the majority of my morning driving the 4 measly blocks to and from school about 3 times today. Justin has a Fairy Tale play in which he is a main character. That will last all of 35 minutes, so I will have to come home and then go BACK to school to pick Evan up. Then, because it will most probably be storming at the end of Justin's day, we will have to go back to school and get him.

I feel so eco-friendly today.

Speaking of Mother Earth, I am all for this kind of car. Sounds promising.... They just need to make it more attractive. Cuz, honestly? The bubble car just isn't gonna make most people jump for joy and go green.

But if they make a car to seat 3 kids comfortably and has cargo space, SIGN ME UP.

8 comments:

Tonya said...

I'm so with you on this weather but at least it is warmer today...

Have a great weekend!

Beck said...

You should move here! We're in - apparently - the most geologically stable area IN THE WORLD. Awesome!

Michelle@Life with Three said...

Midwestern weather is a bear! First you have winter with all of its pleasures, then you have the unpredictability of spring! We left Michigan nearly 10 years ago and headed down south. I must say, the weather is the one thing I don't miss.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

But BECK!!! The Winters by you!!! You have been complaining about them all year long!!!

And the South doesn't appeal to me because of the long-lasting heat. I HAVE to have my seasons. I actually enjoy winter, it's the natural disasters I can't stand. I'm talking: tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, droughts, floods. You know. The stuff that probably doesn't bother the rest of the world so much... ;)

Sheryl said...

That's the thing about eco friendly cars isn't it? There are not many that hold all my kids AND all of our stuff.

Kristi said...

Mothers are really smart people. We should all get together and come up with an eco-friendly car that fits at least 3 kids, all their crap, and doesn't look like a rollerskate. Who's with me?

Elle*Bee said...

You're right about the heat (and humidity...and mosquitoes) in the south. I miss the seasons.

But nope. It's nearly 90 degrees here in Southeast Louisiana and the first day of Hurricane Season.

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, in spite of...
I bet your boy looked pretty cute in his play!

Related Posts with Thumbnails