Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Aching bones...

I am still exhausted from my trip to Great America on Sunday. My sister and I went, sans kids, and had a great time. There were lots of disappointments that I'd like for you to read about over here, though...

I am off to take Corinne to her last playgroup until fall. It's impossible to take her to a playgroup when her brothers are home from school. Of course, when they're home from school, she has lots of people to play with, so the idea of the playgroup is moot.

BORRRRRRING post.

Hope your day is as sunny as ours is looking to be!

4 comments:

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Cold here... 56 degrees. It was warmer this morning!!!

Yeah.. what is with the boring post! ;-)

Tonya said...

If you didn't have boring post every now and then I would think you weren't real ;) Glad you had fun at Great America I can't wait to take the kids this year! Going to go read your link now...

Kristi said...

I cannot believe the lack of environmental sensivity displayed by Great America, and the fleecing of their customers to boot. That is insane. I'm hoping it didn't ruin your entire day.

Melissa said...

It was pretty warm here... not hot, but just about right. I have to enjoy these days because they won't last for long...

Related Posts with Thumbnails