Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I am here, I am here, I am HERE!

I'm sure you're all wondering, WHERE is Tracey? What has she been doing? I know, I know. You miss me. Sorry, but I was on a cleaning binge. I have been spending my days turning

THIS



into THIS



And THIS

Into THIS


Hmmm, didn't seem to get a before pic of the spice cabinet. Just be assured that it was horrendous, mkay?
Turned this mess, into this lovely emptiness...
Stopped and made a pirate ship/fort...
Arrrgggghh....
Got thirsty....


Took all of THIS,Off of THIS,
And made this laundry room shelf beautiful. I keep going in there to just look at all of the lovely labels and stacks...
Made some banana bread.


And now I'm beat. NO, that wasn't all in one day, but the past several. I am taking a small break, and then I plan on moving downstairs. We want to desperately finish the basement, but the waves of crapola is overwhelming... One section at a time, toss and pitch and donate till I can see the floor!
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails