Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Well, poop.

Now that my sister is busy with her new baby and all, I have no one to talk to on the phone!! People!! You do not realize the tragedy that this TRULY is! I only clean when I am on the cordless phone.... I do not exaggerate. She and I can talk for 2-3 hours, while taking care of the kids and cleaning the house. Not that we talk that long every day, but at least for an hour each day, during which time I do the dishes, basic clean-up and a load of laundry.

So. Now that lil sis is on day 1 of home with 2 kids and a husband, do you want to know what I did???

Well, it certainly wasn't cleaning....



I managed to save the castle from the "bad guys." Though all I had was a construction guy, a one-armed Boba Fet and a few Little People to defend my "village."



A few smooches. Can't beat that...

I managed to reflect upon the ability of our figurines to coexist without conflict, even though they are from competitive networks.... Why can't the world's human population enjoy the Earth as easily as Mickey and Spongebob share with Leo (from Caillou) and Diego?
Hmmmm... decisions, decisions....
I figure it's never too young to teach that sometimes girls like girls and boys like boys(truly, talk to your kids today)... all to the catchy tune of "I won't, give up!" from those Princess tales dvds...
Yeeeaaaahhhh.... I never did get around to my OWN laundry. I did, however do 6 loads of baby boy stuff. Sniff. Oh! And I sorted it by size and labelled 3 boxes with detailed information of its contents.

Made some red broth soup for dinner. It's simmering away right now....


Yes. I did a bit too much of this....

All that and I managed to freeze my tush off buying groceries. I totally stocked up on cereal cuz I am NOT running out again this week!! Holy moly. My hands are perpetually cold...

See? My selfish sister and her need to care for her family are making my house a wreck and my blog boring. Sigh.... She's lucky that her baby is so freakin cute.

Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails