Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sickos

Puke. Fever. Nausea. Congestion.

Sound like fun? Then come on over. We are all full of good stuff over here...

I've spent the whole day with Corinne literally attached to me. She woke up covered in vomit, then proceeded to projectile puke all over me a few hours later. She's been sleeping practically all day, only to wake and have a small sip of water or a bite of cracker and then to pass out again. And then? Then, Evan just got very VERY ill all over our couch and hallway. He is currently lying on the floor next to Corinne. I've banned all kids from eating anything other than water or crackers as I'm sure Justin will be next, though he says he's fine.

I haven't been throwing up, but I woke up with a serious headache and congestion. I've been sneezing all day in addition to feeling nauseous. In fact, I was calling back to Corinne this morning, as she called to me. I asked her to please wait a few more minutes cuz Mommy isn't feeling good. Yeah. To a baby covered in puke. Mommy of the year AGAIN.

Awaiting PAtrick's return with ginger ale and popsicles. I need a reprieve from sick duty. Especially since I'm pretty sure Justin will get it either tonight or tomorrow. Gotta get those towels clean. (Though I admit to throwing one away. Just tooooo gross to clean.)

Wish me luck. Hope it passes soon...

13 comments:

Kellan said...

Oh, Tracy - I'm so sorry everyone is feeling bad - I hope you all get better soon. Kellan

Unknown said...

Oh no! Sending good HEALTHY vibes your way . . .

Debbie said...

I'm so sorry for you and your family! I hope you're all feeling better very soon. Sending virtual chicken soup to you...

Christina said...

I think everyone is sick right now. Everyone is getting over an awful cold here.

Hope you all feel better soon.

Melissa said...

Blah... I'm so sorry :S Hopefully they will all be better soon!!

Lizzy in the Burbs said...

Oh, boy! Sounds like you truly have your hands full, I'm so sorry. It's so difficult when they are all sick at the same time, especially if you are not feeling well, too. Hope you all get better really soon!

carrie said...

When it rains it pours, it always happens like that in our house.

Wishing you health and clean laundry in the next few days!

Jamie said...

oooh the aftermath of family gatherings. ICK!
So sorry you guys are sick, feel better soon for some good New Year's Eve partying :)

Kristi said...

Oh no! Hope everyone feels better soon.

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Not fun! I am glad it happened after Christmas though...

Sending no more puking vibes your way.

:-)

SydneyDawn said...

Oh no! I hope everyone gets well very soon.

Unknown said...

oh no! I hope you all start feeling better soon!

the dragonfly said...

Oh!!! Feel better!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails