Friday, December 28, 2007

Recovering....

Thank you all for your concern. We are all doing better over here, though my parents are apparently sick now... It's making its rounds, but at least this bug seems to be fast-acting. Corinne is sitting on my lap singing Cinderelli, and Evan is back to his old self, but a little tired. I'm still congested but better.


I've got tons of laundry to catch up on, but I had to show some more new photos from my camera before cruising. I still have to work out the kinks in brain functions vs. computer/camera functions, but I think I'll figure it out soon.

Last night, watching Shrek 3. So pitiful...

A few minutes ago. Looking healthy in her new Monkey shirt, which she LOVES.

8 comments:

Lizzy in the Burbs said...

What a healthier looking "monkey" you have! Glad to hear you are all on the mend, sorry about your parents, though. Why does this stuff always seem to hit at the holidays? Can't it wait until some boring week in January when you have nothing to do?? Geez! Have a great puke-free weekend Tracey! :)

Type (little) a aka Michele said...

I did NOT recognize her! She's such a GIRL now.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Ok, lil A. You better stop saying stuff like that or I'll have to cyber-slap you. SHE. IS. MY. BA.BY.

End of story.

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Uh oh, my comment was going to be similiar to lil A's... I take it back! I take it back!

Glad you all are doing better :-)

R Royal Family said...

I am glad to hear everyone is feeling better. It sounds like you had a rough few days. We have been unscathed so far here but everyone around us is sick so I fear our time is coming. I hope the bug has offically left your house ;-)

the dragonfly said...

I just read the other post and told you to feel better...I'm glad you already are! :)

Elle*Bee said...

I hope everyone is on the mend now...

Kristi said...

It sounds like everyone is on the road to recovery. Glad to hear it.

And what a cutie your Corinne is!

Related Posts with Thumbnails