Saturday, October 06, 2007

Question...

Why is it that Christopher Robin has a British accent but all of the other characters (save the new one, Lumpy, the Heffalump) are American? You'd think that an English child would imagine stuffed animals with voices from the same country, wouldn't you?

Ever watch Veggie Tales and notice that things just magically float from the air to wherever they should go... withOUT hands???? WTF? Did you think we wouldn't notice???

Dora the Explorer: what kind of neglectful, lunatic parents let their 5 year old daughter go gallivanting around the countryside? Crossing rivers with crocodiles, scuba diving, white water rafting... And with a MONKEY, no less??? Call CPS! CPS!!

And why does Nemo go to the petting zoo and pet a snail? All of the characters in Finding Nemo are fish and stuff. That makes no sense....

Really, these animators need to be consistent.


these are the things that keep me up at night...

5 comments:

painted maypole said...

there is that part in veggie tales where bob tells larry to play some instrument (I forget what... a guitar?) and he says he can't, because he has no hands.

The no hands thing does not bother me. Dora rowing through crocodile infested waters with no adult supervision is a little creepy

Beck said...

Yeah, that Dora thing has occured to me as well. I think her parents drink.

Phoenix said...

Dang it Beck said what I was going to say.

My question is, if you took the hair off of all the Princesses, could you tell them apart?

Swistle said...

Also, how can Caillou's parents be so patient with him when he is SO WHINY??

Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

This totally made me laugh! My husband and I were just wondering about the British accents the other day. Too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails