Saturday, September 15, 2007

Friday's post on Saturday... so sue me.

My computer did something crazy yesterday so I turned it all off while going "Aiiiyyyeeee!!!!" Of course, nothing's been fixed, but I am risking it. Gotta get my fix MA-yaaaannnnn....

Here's a Haiku for Christina:

Pretty in Pink and
Footloose? When did the eighties
become "old" movies?

Quite a shock to see
Molly Ringwald on after
Greta Garbo. Wild.

Seriously. I was having discussions with myself last night over how it just doesn't seem right! Turner Classic Movies, WHAT are you trying to do to me???

We watched The Last Mimzy last night. I liked it, but it required explanations for the boys afterwards. And their questions weren't easily answered. But there were some neat special effects in the beginning. And it was a disturbing reality to see everyone plugged into something. Headphones, computers, game systems, tv, cell phones... from the time they got up till bed.

Off to two games today! Whooot! Evan's is in 45 minutes (gotta get dressed. caffeine hasn't kicked in yet) and Justin's is after 1:00. Yay... I get to spend my day traipsing from soccer field to soccer field by mySELF. I wouldn't mind it if Patrick was able to come with, but SHOCKER, he's working.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails